Our Social Membership is available to anyone who lives outside the Continental Country Club, but still wants to be a part of this wonderful community. Meet new people with similar interests and zest for life or relax poolside with your family with a delightful and sumptuous meal prepared by our on-site restaurant. As Social members, up to 2 adults and 2 dependents will receive the following members only benefits:
- High Country Card for Reduced Golf Rates.
- Access to all of the Club’s amenities including fitness center, all 3 pools, our tennis program, pickleball program and Bear Paw Recreation Center.
- Access to members-only activities such as yoga, body rolling, drop in tennis, drop in pickleball, mah jong and party bridge.
- Access to wonderful themed dinners and special events.
- Complimentary guest pass.
In addition, we have no Food and Beverage minimums, or any assessments. Members are not forced to spend a certain amount on food and beverage – rather they can enjoy the flexibility of dining at the Club when they please.
Why join the Continental Country Club?
“We joined because we were looking for a better way to spend quality family time. We enjoy the family activities that the Club provides and the Sunday afternoons we spend on the course with our children is priceless.”
“My wife and I were new to the area and really didn’t know anyone. I convinced her that it would be a great way to meet people in the community and I was right. I have met so many great people at the Club and have made life-long friendships.”
“I needed a place to entertain clients that lived up to my expectations. I am continually impressed with the consistent level of service that I receive when I am at the Club. It has been a great place the entertain clients both on and off the course.”