Your membership with the Continental Country Club begins the moment you purchase a lot or property within the CCC HOA. As a member of the Continental Country Club, you will experience VIP living with the following benefits:
- Picturesque, family friendly neighborhood with beautiful lakes, trails, nearby parks and stunning vista views.
- Protection of your property’s value through CC&R Enforcement.
- Voting rights and the right to hold office.
- Membership Parties.
- Discounts on Events and Concerts.
- Membership Correspondence through emails, websites, and the CCC Newsletter.
- VIP Elite Customer Service from every staff member at the Country Club Clubhouse & Golf Shop
There are 2 levels of membership associated with the Continental Country Club HOA.
Full Members pay a total of $550 in Annual Dues.
Full Membership includes HOA Membership and Social Membership.
- Reduced Golf Rates.
- Access to our Swimming Pools and Hot Tub.
- Access to our large fitness workout center and fitness classes offered at CCC.
- Access to the Bear Paw Recreation Center at Wyndham Flagstaff Resort which in and of itself boasts an adult pool, kiddie pool, miniature golf, ping pong tables, Starbucks, an ice cream shop, pool tables, movie rentals and summer BBQ plus a spectrum of year-round kids activities.
- Party Pad Booking at Bear Paw Recreation Center.
- CC&R Enforcement.
- Guest Pass so that you may bring guests to use the amenities.
Associate Members pay $365 in Annual Dues. Associate Members enjoy the benefits of belonging to our HOA, such as CC&R Enforcement, Membership Correspondence and having a beautiful neighborhood. Associate Membership does not include the social aspect of a CCC Membership, therefore do not have access to the amenities and do not receive a reduced rate on golf.
Associate Members may choose at any time to have their membership include the social aspect of the club by upgrading to a Full Membership for only an additional $185 for the calendar year.